Now through March 15, which is Peter Francisco Day, anyone who interacts on my social media profiles will be entered for a chance to win a FREE signed copy of Hercules of the Revolution and my documentary The Peter Francisco Story! The lucky winner will also receive a copy of Hercules of the Revolution ebook formatted for Kindle!
Two Ways to Win
- Twitter – Follow @peterfrancisco on Twitter
- Blog – Use your Google or Twitter account to follow the Peter Francisco blog (to the right)
- Facebook – Like the Hercules of the Revolution page on Facebook (like box to the right)
- Flickr – Add me as a contact on Flickr
- Goodreads – Become a fan of my author page on Goodreads
- Blog – Post a comment to any of my blog entries, including this one!
- Twitter – Reply to, Retweet or mention the @peterfrancisco Twitter handle in your tweet stream
- Facebook – Post a comment on the Hercules of the Revolution wall, photos or video
- Flickr – Comment on any photo set or individual photo
- Goodreads – Add Hercules of the Revolution to your reading list or join the RevWar Revolutionary War Book Club
Remember, in order to have your name entered into the virtual tricorn hat, you must return to the blog and post a comment about your activity. The more you interact, the more chances you have to win!